Pool Rules - per Rockingham County
1. No running.
2. No boisterous or rough play.
3. No diving at all.
4. Children should not use swimming pool without adult supervision.
5. Adults should not swim alone.
6. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
7. No persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections allowed in the pool.
8. No person with communicable disease allowed in the pool.
9. No animals or pets allowed in the pool or deck area.
10. No glass allowed in the pool or deck area.
11. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners and management not responsible for accidents or injuries.
12. Pool is for private use of members and guests only.
13. Management reserve the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
14. The pool is open from dusk until dawn each day - No night swimming is allowed.
15. The maximum number of swimmers in the pool is 124.
16. A first aid kit is located in the supply room.
17. Emergency telephone is located on wall at entrance to pool. "911" calls only.
News and Record SWIMMING POOL SAFETY
- Keep an eye on children at all times. can drown in seconds and in silence.
- Don’t use air-filled swimming aids (such as “water wings”) with children instead of life jackets or life preservers.
- Do not allow your child to swim immediately after eating a heavy meal.
- Do not allow swimming during thunder or other storms.
- Do not permit playful screaming for help (false alarms) that might mask a real emergency.
- Protect against sunburn by using a sun screen with at least SPF 15 and both UVA and UVB protection. Be sure to reapply it after swimming.
- Teach your children good pool safety hab its: no running, no pushing playmates, no jumping on others, no diving or jumping in shallow water, and no dunking.
Winsome Forest additional policy:
- All guests must be accompanied by a Winsome Forest HOA member/immediate family, 18 years or older. A "member" is defined as a legal homeowner who pays HOA dues.
- Each household is allowed four (4) guests at a time. If you have more than 4 guests and/or planning a party, you must first contact Jane Calhoun (email@example.com or 336-287-6127) so she may post a sign at the pool informing homeowners of your event.
- The minimum age for members children to swim without an adult is 15 years. Everyone under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult member of the HOA. Children between the ages of 15-18 cannot be responsible for guests. Exception would be for a babysitter of member with children, including siblings watching younger siblings.
- Do no share your pool key with anyone outside your household. Unauthorized persons will be asked to leave the pool. If you are uncomfortable in asking someone to leave the pool due to inappropriate behaviour, or unauthorized entry, please call Rockingham County Sheriff's Dpt as they will prosecute trespassers. Or you can contact Jane Calhoun and report the incident.
Pool Team Leader
Winsome Forest Website Search