Buy & Sell
Lost and Found
Directions and Map
Email Joe White
Members (psdwd rq'd)
Things to Do
Winsome Forest - Things to Do
Please add or suggest content to this page.|
Golf near Winsome Forest:
Places to Visit:
Rudd Farm 4021 Hicone Rd.,Greensboro, NC, (336) 621-1264 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Strawberries in season (ends around end of June) and Fresh produce.|
Scheduling a Field Trip to Rudd Farm
Field trips are geared towards children between the ages of 4 – 7 years of age (generally pre-school through second grade). We require adequate supervision, since we have a limited staff to assist the children in the field. To schedule a field trip please call or email the farm at 336-621-1264 or email@example.com. It’s a good idea to book early since the time slots fill up quickly.
Ingram Strawberry Farms 6121 Riverdale Drive, High Point, NC, (336) 431-2369, Strawberries, M-F 7am till 7pm, Saturday 7am till 5pm while in Season (ends around end of June)
We enjoy having families come out together and enjoy the experience of picking strawberries. We actually have patrons that were coming out with their parents as children and because of the good experience are returning to us as young adults.
Some helpful hints to keep in mind:
- The age of the children participating should meet your expectations. Picking a small bucket might be the extent of enthusiasm for a younger child. Feel free to bring a small picking pail such as a sand bucket so the younger children can "fill their pail" all by themselves.
- Bring along a snack and drink for your children - this will usually buy you a little extra patch time.
- Strawberries grow best in the sun. With this in mind - be sure to apply plenty of sun screen and maybe choose cooler times of day to pick. Early morning and late afternoon seem to work best for our younger patrons.
- If you have very young children, feel free to bring along the stroller. We will be glad to assist you with getting it to the field.
- We do ask that you keep all minors with you at ALL times. This is a working farm with all of the tractors and ponds that excite little ones. We also ask that you are mindful of the strawberries that your children are picking - (is it a strawberry that you want to carry home?)
Greensboro Children's Museum 220 North Church Street | Greensboro NC 27401 | 336-574-2898
Natural Science Center of Greensboro 4301 Lawndale Drive,Greensboro, NC 27455,
(336) 288-3769, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winsome Forest Homeowner's